Two titles bind in one volume.
From the collection of Lew Richard. His signature appears three times: on the inside of the front cover, on the front page, on the inside of the back cover. Also, the word Christmas is written on the first page.
Black and White pictures, some of them with colour.
A.S. Murray, LL.D., Keeper of Greek and Roman Antiquities in the British Museum
- Archaic Statuettes – General Remarks
- Archaic Etruscan Statuettes
- Statuettes of the Age of Polycleitos and Myron
- Statuettes of the Age of Pheidias
- Statuettes of the Age of Praxiteles and Lysippos
- Gaulish Bronzes
London. Seelay and Co. Limited. 38, Great Russell Street. New York: The MacMillan Company, 1899
Greek Terracotta Statuettes
- The Use and the Meaning of the Statuettes
- Methods of Manufacture
- Archaic Statuettes
- Development of the Genre Statuette
- Genre Statuettes of Feminine Type
- Genre Statuettes of Masculine Type
- Statuette Illustrative of Myth and Legend
With a preface by A.S.Murray, LL.D., Keeper of Greek and Roman Antiquities in the British Museum
London. Seelay and Co. Limited. 38, Great Russell Street. 1899[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]